Punjabi Twist is a newly opened dine out restaurant for Punjabi food in Maratahlli. I have visited this place many times, however their main business is home delivery. They offer both veg and non-veg food. All options in their menu are economic. They offer variety of thali in their menu. Other than thali they also have large variety to offer in a-la-carte. They also have a ‘No-show’ bar counter.
This place is behind the BATA showroom, in the same building on ground floor. Ample car parking is available here in the basement.
The place is neat and clean and lighting is good. You can call food at home though home delivery on zomoto or you can just walk in for a quick lunch or dinner. The management also offers the place as a banquet hall for parties. The party capacity is around forty people.
Positive Points to mention about the place:
- Good food quality
- Low cost/ economic food options
- Authentic Punjabi taste
- ‘No-show’ Bar option available
- The place can be visited with family and children
- Home delivery option is available
- Party hall option available
- Ease of access of location
- Parking and lift available
- Clean and good lighting
What they can improve about the place:
- The service speed is slow, probably as they are mostly busy in time bound home deliveries.